SecondWave's Shopping Cart Has Been Designed to Handle
Almost Every Electronic Commerce Need.
- Increase your web sales!
- If you have a web store, make your customers
shopping experience EASY for them.
- A Dansie Shopping Cart will keep track of which
items your web store shoppers are interested in, automatically
calculate sales tax, shipping/handling and the grand total.
- It has several payment options you can activate
including seamless connection with over a dozen popular online real-time credit and debit card processors.
- The cart can email out itemized receipts to you
(the merchant) and to your customers.
- Easing the navigation and shopping experience
through your web store and reducing confusion will help you
increase your web sales!
- Any expert of HTML and FTP can easily set up
a Dansie Shopping Cart on their website without any knowledge
of Perl. There are NO variables needed to be set in the
shopping cart script in about 95% of all cases. All variables
are located in a separate, easy to edit, plain text data file.
- Requires no major changes to your site.
- Unlike some shopping cart software programs,
the Dansie Shopping Cart has no limit to the number of items
you want to sell with it from your web site.
- It keeps track of the products and prices and
automatically calculates shipping, tax and the total for your
- It allows multiple payment options
in order to be flexible for both your customer and you the merchant.
You may choose to use any or all of the following payment options:
- Secure Online Credit Card Transaction
- Easily configurable with the secure
server and real-time credit card processor Cambist Merchant
Solutions. With Cambist as your secure server, funds
are transferred immediately from your customers bank
account to yours and the customers order, shipping address
and total is emailed to you.
here for more details on credit card transactions.
- Credit Card Transaction Via Telephone
- The customers order, shipping address
and total is emailed to you. The customer calls your
telephone number to give you their credit card number.
- Online Check Draft
- Works with PayByCheck.com! PayByCheck.com
(AKA i-Check) is an internet company that will accept
your customer's personal check information on their
secure server. PayByCheck.com can either print and mail
the checks to the address you specify, or can transfer
the funds electronically to your checking account within
24 hours. After your customer submits their check information,
PayByCheck.com sends them back to the shopping cart
to receive their receipt.
- The Dansie Shopping Cart can also take
your customer's bank information and you can print out
their check the same day with the use of CheckMan software.
- Check or Money Order
- The Dansie Shopping Cart generates a
custom order form for your customer to mail to you along
with their check or money order.
- COD - Cash On Delivery
- Your customer enters in their name and
shipping address. You ship their products to them COD.
- Auxiliary Payment Options
- PayPal , CubeCard, and more.
- It allows thumb-nail images of your products
in the shopping cart. And your thumbnails can be easily linked
to larger images too.
- Can easily be configured to work with your current
flat-file database. The use of flat-file databases with the
cart is optional.
- Comes with a built-in search engine for
your flat-file databases. Allows your customers to find what
they want quickly.
- Standard HTML
forms can also be used to send product information and prices
to the cart. Just by adding some submit buttons to your existing
- It's capable of making custom calculations at
the last second. For example, if a price is determined by the
length of a certain item, it can calculate prices according
to how many inches your customer chooses.
- It handles Volume Discount Pricing. The
prices of your items can get cheaper as your customer orders
- Multiple Web store Discounts based upon
either the subtotal or the total number of items the customer
orders. Put enough demo items into the demo
cart to total over $500 and you will see a 10% discount.
At $600 you will see 15% and at $1000 you will see a 20% discount.
- Coupon/Gift Certificate Discount feature. Place
an item in the demo
cart, then enter "abc" as the "coupon or gift certificate
- Has an "Add and Redirect" feature that
allows your customers to add items to their cart without viewing
the contents of their cart every time.
- Printable customer receipts and receipts
by email too.
- Calculates sales tax for one or more states.
- The cart won't charge sales tax on items that
you tag as "nontaxable".
- Customize with your font size, face, color, wallpaper,
company logo and much more.
- Choose one of six different methods to
calculate shipping charges. And you can have the cart
calculate shipping rates to as many countries, locations or
speeds of service as you wish.
- By the weight of the order (you define the
weight of each item).
- By a flat-fee per item (you define the shipping
charge of each item).
- Scaled according to the amount of purchase
by flat-fees at various intervals.
- Scaled according to the amount of purchase
by percentages at various intervals.
- Custom Database Shipping Tables.
- No shipping charges (you can turn them off
and make a "Shipping Included" type of statement).
- The cart is now available in any language.
All words and phrases in the cart are easily customizable by
adjusting your plain text "lang.dat" file.
- The cart will use the currency symbol you
define, and the number of decimals in your currency. See Personal
- $ 9,999.99
- £ 9,999.99
- L 9.000
- The cart uses either IP addresses or cookies
to identify your customers. You choose which one. This demo
switch to use your customers IP address if they have their cookies
technical support is available with all shopping cart
- Free shopping cart upgrades Keep up with all
the latest features of the Dansie Shopping Cart.
- Never lose a customer again because of a difficult
shopping cart. Allow your customers to decide if they want to
purchase your product based upon if they want it or not, and
not because they can't figure out how to use your shopping cart.
- No special software needed to install.
Just a web browser, an FTP program and a plain text editor such
as WordPad or NotePad (or SimpleText if you have a Mac).
- Works flawlessly with FrontPage 98 and 2000 for
making HTML forms.
- Compatible with both Internet Explorer
- Has been successfully installed on Unix, Linux,
Windows NT and Windows95/98 systems with Apache, FrontPage,
BSDI, NCSA and Netscape-Enterprise server software and many
others running Perl 4, Perl 5 and tainted versions of Perl too.
- Works with Blat or Windmail on Windows
NT hosts as the CGI sendmail program. If your host is NT, make
sure they either already have one of these installed for you
to use or that they will let you install one.
- (Runs on Windows95/98 with the use of OmniHTTPd and Perl for Windows.)
- Easily link your thumbnails to your larger images
with the "img2" tag. See
an example here.
- Pull-down SELECT menus for the state and country
so your shoppers can choose from a list instead of typing into
TEXT fields while entering their shipping and billing address.
- The cart can generate a random 8 digit alpha-numeric
password and email it to your customer after they make a purchase
via credit card. It can also append their billing email address
and crypted password to an .htpasswd file as their user name
and password to allow them immediate access to a password protected
directory you set up on your website.
- And many other features...